As a lover of essential oils it is only natural that I incorporate them into my jewellery! Therefore I am very happy to announce the arrival of BeeJewelled’s own range of delightful essential oils.
These are sourced from the USA, from a company called doTERRA who produce only the finest essential oils. This is what they have to say about their heavenly products:
“When you choose doTERRA, you are choosing essential oils gently and carefully distilled from plants that have been patiently harvested at the perfect moment by experienced growers from around the world for ideal extract composition and efficacy.
Each doTERRA essential oil is also carefully and thoroughly tested using the strict CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® quality protocol. Experienced essential oil users will immediately recognize the superior quality standard for naturally safe, purely effective therapeutic-grade doTERRA essential oils. “
What do they have to do with jewellery?
You can now wear your essential oils!
Lava rock is not only naturally beautiful wear but is also highly porous. Simply put, when in it’s molten magma state there are lots of gas bubbles within it and, during the cooling process, these form holes on the surface of the rock. This means that there are numerous empty spaces on the surface of lava beads for liquids to flow through.
So by applying a drop or two of your chosen oil, or your own blend, to one of the lava beads in my Diffuser bracelets or necklaces, you can wear your essential oil all day. The oil will soak into the lava rock and the smell will remain for about a day, sometimes two, before it fades.
Not only will you enjoy the gorgeous perfume of your oil, but you can also benefit from the therapeutic powers of essential oils. And if black is not your colour, don’t worry, only one bead of lava is required. Plus keep your eyes peeled for my new range of coloured lava!
What are their benefits?
I currently stock 6 different oils which cover an array of uses and benefits. They are available in sweet little glass jars with a dropper for easy application. Although the amounts appear to differ from oil to oil, they each contain 30 drops which is a great starter amount if you are unsure as to which will be your favourite. They also make great gifts, and soon you’ll be able to purchase Jewellery and Essential Oil gift sets directly from the website.
The oils currently available, and a brief summary of some of their many uses, are:
- Balances hormones
- Relieves stress
- Eases depression
- Fights inflammation
- Boosts circulation
- Eases muscle cramps
- Improves dental health
- Reduces blood pressure
- Improves skin health
- Disinfects surfaces
- Cleanses the body
- Reduces depression
- Stimulates the immune system
- Decreases fluid retention
- Curbs sugar cravings
- Helps with weight loss
- Provides a calming, relaxing effect
- Increases quality of sleep
- Alleviates the symptoms of PMT
- Reduces anxiety
- Pain reduction – calming to skin that’s been exposed to the sun or heat
- Headache relief
- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Rub on the bottoms of feet of a restless child before bedtime
- Rub on the temples or wear on a necklace to help with relaxation
- Relieves muscle and joint pains
- Unclog sinuses
- Relieve scratchy throat
- Relieves seasonal allergies
- Increases energy and exercise performance
- Naturally repels bugs
- Alleviates headaches
- Improves IBS symptoms
- Uplifts the mind and body
- High in antioxidants
- Alleviates feelings of self doubt, anxiousness or fear
- Purifies your environment
- Kick-starts a sluggish digestive system
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Curbs your appetite
- Improves blood flow and fights inflammation
- Supports a healthy heart and circulatory system
- Is a natural high blood pressure remedy
- Enhances mood
- Preserves healthy skin
- Is a natural energiser to fight fatigue or body aches
- Alleviates PMS cramps and tension
- An aphrodisiac for both men and women
- Lowers the risk for nerve damage due to diabetes complications
- Aids digestion
Browse the Range
Those images not my own are © Pinterest. Information on the benefits of essential oil use has been taken from a variety of sources including doterra.com, drjockers.com and draxe.com.