The bottle offers approximately 30 drops, and the oil is so concentrated that one single drop is enough for your diffuser bracelet or necklace. It comes in a cute glass bottle with a convenient dropper.
Benefits of Wild Orange Oil
- Uplifts the mind and body
- High in antioxidants
- Alleviates feelings of self-doubt, anxiousness or fear
- Purifies your environment
- Kick-starts a sluggish digestive system
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Curbs your appetite
Cold pressed from the peel, Wild Orange is one of doTERRA’s top-selling essential oils due to its energising aroma and multiple health benefits.* High in monoterpenes, Wild Orange possesses stimulating and purifying qualities, making it ideal to support healthy immune system function.* It can be taken daily to cleanse the body* or used on surfaces as a natural cleaner. Diffusing Wild Orange will energise and uplift the mind and body while purifying the air. Wild Orange enhances any essential oil blend with a fresh, sweet, refreshing aroma.
- Add a drop to your diffuser jewellery to benefit from the smell all day.
- Use in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.
- Add a drop to your water every day for a burst of flavour and to promote overall health.*
- Diffuse to uplift mood and energy levels and to freshen the air.
- For an energising boost, dispense one to two drops in the palm of your hand along with equal parts Peppermint and Frankincense. Rub palms together and inhale deeply from palms, then rub on the back of the neck
Directions for Use
Jewellery Diffusion: Add one to two drops on a lava rock in your diffuser bracelet or necklace.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying the product.
Information © doterra.com
All metal findings, chains, clasps and earring hooks are the finest 925 Sterling silver, sourced from the UK. Unless stated otherwise.
Due to the nature of handmade, your jewellery may be slightly different to that in the images, however the essential design will be the same.
The materials I use are entirely natural, with differing shapes, sizes and colours. Some may have small natural inclusions or be more segmented with patches of differing hues, meaning that each is beautifully unique.
Don’t forget that in buying from BeeJewelled not only are you getting a one-of-a-kind piece of jewellery made with care and attention by hand, but you are also helping to save the bees and, in turn, our Earth! Thank you.
This jewellery is entirely made by hand and will be shipped carefully packaged in a lovely organza bag for easy storage or gifting.
If an item is out of stock but you love it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll do my best to recreate it especially for you.