These terms and conditions apply to the use of the BeeJewelled Website. By accessing this Website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or have access to this Website. If you have any questions, please contact BeeJewelled.
BeeJewelled refers to BeeJewelled trading under DIY Design Limited whose registered office is situated at DIY Design Ltd., 15 Stanbridge Way, Quedgeley, Gloucester, GL2 4RE and Company Registration number is: 10397417.
Buyer refers to you the customer placing an order.
Conditions means the terms and conditions set out in this document.
Delivery means the delivery of any goods.
Goods means the articles supplied and displayed for sale on the website.
Website refers to the website located at https://www.bee-jewelled.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
Material on this Website is protected by copyright which is owned by BeeJewelled. Users may view, print and download the contents for personal use only; the contents must not be used for commercial purposes or incorporated in any publication in any form.
The trade marks, logos, and service marks displayed on the website (collectively, the Trade Marks) are the registered and unregistered trademarks of BeeJewelled and are protected by UK and international trade mark laws.
General conditions applicable
All orders for Goods shall be subject to these Conditions. Any variation of these Conditions shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by BeeJewelled. You agree that all communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
I must receive full cleared payment for an order before I dispatch the Goods. You can pay using any major credit or debit card. You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit or debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment, I won’t be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT at current rates and are exclusive of Delivery charges. The total cost of your order is the price of the Goods ordered and Delivery charges as set out in the Delivery Information section of this Website.
I may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, I am unable to obtain authorisation for your payment or if there is a product or pricing error. I reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time. No contract will be formed unless and until BeeJewelled accepts the Buyers order. Acceptance will be deemed to have occurred when BeeJewelled dispatches the Goods.
If I am unable to fulfil your order following my order acknowledgement, I will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. My cancellation and return procedures are set out below.
Delivery of goods
I aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours of receipt of placing an order. Parcels should then reach you within 2-3 working days of being dispatched. This is subject to seasonal variation and indicative only. I cannot accept any liability whatsoever for delayed Delivery caused by any third party. I specify the method and address for Delivery when you make your order. Risk of damage or loss of the Goods passes to you on Delivery. If you do require any information regarding your order(s) please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation and Returns
If you are a consumer, for most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. This right to cancel applies to all consumers who purchase Goods on my Website so long as they notify me within 14 days of placing the order at: email@example.com stating the date of the order and that they wish to cancel the order.
I will issue refunds or exchanges as long as you notify me with your request by email within seven (7) working days of Delivery. I will refund or exchange as long as I am satisfied that tamper seals remain in place and the Goods are in a re-sellable condition. Unfortunately I cannot refund any postage costs incurred. If I choose to send you replacement Goods in exchange before you have returned the original Goods you must return the original Goods within 30 days of receiving the replacement Goods. If you fail to do so I reserve the right to charge the price of the replacement Goods to the payment card used for the original order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will issue you with a returns reference number and give you instructions on how to return your Goods. (Your statutory rights are not affected)
In the unlikely event that you dislike or experience a reaction to one of my products, please contact email@example.com.
If your order is shipped to the wrong address or you receive it damaged or defective, I’ll give you a full refund or replacement. You must notify me of this within 7 days of delivery by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your invoice number and describing the damage involved. I will issue you with a returns reference number and give you instructions on how to return your goods.
My Legal Responsibility to You
I endeavour to keep my Website as up to date as possible, however I do not guarantee the accuracy of material on my site. As far as legally possible, I exclude legal responsibility for the following:
Any loss to you arising from use of my site
Loss of income, profit, business, data, contracts, goodwill or savings.
I also exclude, as far as legally possible, all terms and warranties or promises implied by law or by statutes.
I don’t exclude legal responsibility for death or personal injury owing to my negligence, or legal responsibility for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for anything else where exclusion is not allowed by the law.
If you do anything which is a criminal offence under a law called the Computer Misuse Act 1990, your right to use the site will end straightaway. I will report you to the relevant authorities and give them your identity.
Examples of computer misuse include introducing viruses, worms, Trojans and other technologically harmful or damaging material.
You mustn’t try to get access to my site or server or any connected database or make any ‘attack’ on the site. I won’t be legally responsible to you for any damage from viruses or other harmful material that you pick up via my site.
Links to My Site
You are allowed to make a legal link to my website’s homepage from your website if the content on your site meets the standards of my acceptable use policy. I can end this permission at any time. You mustn’t suggest any endorsement by me or association with me unless we agree in writing.
Links From Our Site
Links from my site to other sites are only for information. I don’t accept responsibility for other sites or any loss you suffer from using them.
I may change these terms from time to time and you must check them for changes because they are binding on you.
You may use my site only for lawful purposes. You may not use my site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with my content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of my terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of my site;
- any equipment or network on which my site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of my site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to my site (Contribution), and to any interactive services associated with it.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
BeeJewelled will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from BeeJewelled if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
Breach of This Policy
When I consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, I may take such action as I deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use my site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to my site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as I reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
I exclude my liability for all action I may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions I may take are not limited to those described above, and I may take any other action I reasonably deem appropriate.
The Parties will use their best efforts to negotiate in good faith and settle any dispute that may arise out of or relate to this Agreement or any breach of it.
If any such dispute cannot be settled amicably through ordinary negotiations between the Parties, or either or both is or are unwilling to engage in this process, either Party may propose to the other in writing that structured negotiations be entered into with the assistance of a fully accredited mediator before resorting to litigation.
Within 14 days of the appointment of the mediator, the Parties will meet with the mediator to agree the procedure to be adopted for the mediation, unless otherwise agreed between the parties and the mediator.
All negotiations connected with the relevant dispute(s) will be conducted in confidence and without prejudice to the rights of the Parties in any further proceedings.
If the Parties agree on a resolution of the dispute at mediation, the agreement shall be reduced to writing and, once signed by the duly authorised representatives of both Parties, shall be final and binding on them.
If the Parties fail to resolve the dispute(s) within 60 days (or such longer term as may be agreed between the Parties) of the mediator being appointed, or if either Party withdraws from the mediation procedure, then either Party may exercise any right to seek a remedy through arbitration by an arbitrator to be appointed by LawBite under the Rules of the LawBite Arbitration Scheme.
Any dispute shall not affect the Parties’ ongoing obligations under the Agreement. The English courts have the only right to hear claims related to our site, and all disputes are governed by English law.
Credit card details are transferred to my mail order department in an encrypted format and payments are processed through a normal PDQ system. I do not store account numbers and your encrypted web site order is held for only a limited period.
I will only retain your personal details, (full name, address, email, telephone number) if you indicate your desire to be included in my database. I will not share your information with any outside parties without your full consent.
All financial transactions take place inside an SSL security system. By looking in the security dialogue in your browser you can inspect the identity of the security certificate owner and be certain that you are trading with BeeJewelled.