The bottle offers approximately 30 drops, and the oil is so concentrated that one single drop is enough for your diffuser bracelet or necklace. It comes in a cute glass bottle with a convenient dropper.
Benefits of Ylang Ylang Oil
- Improves blood flow and fights inflammation
- Supports a healthy heart and circulatory system
- Is a natural high blood pressure remedy
- Enhances mood
- Preserves healthy skin
- Is a natural energiser to fight fatigue or body aches
- Alleviates PMS cramps and tension
- An aphrodisiac for both men and women
- Lowers the risk of nerve damage due to diabetes complications
- Aids digestion
Ylang Ylang essential oil is derived from the star-shaped flowers of the tropical Ylang Ylang tree and is used extensively in making perfumes and in aromatherapy. Similar to Jasmine, Ylang Ylang has been used for centuries in religious and wedding ceremonies. In aromatherapy, Ylang Ylang is used to lessen tension and stress and to promote a positive outlook. Ylang Ylang is frequently used in luxurious hair and skin products for its scent and nourishing and protective properties. Taken internally, Ylang Ylang provides antioxidant support.* Ylang Ylang blends well with Bergamot, Geranium, Grapefruit, and Vetiver.
- Add a drop to your diffuser jewellery to benefit from the smell all day.
- Put Ylang Ylang into an Epsom Salt bath for relaxation.
- Refresh your skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using Ylang Ylang essential oil.
- Put on your wrists for a sweet, floral perfume.
- Add Ylang Ylang to Coconut Oil for a deep hair conditioner.
- Take internally for antioxidant support.*
Directions for Use
Jewellery Diffusion: Add one to two drops on a lava rock in your diffuser bracelet or necklace.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Information © doterra.com
All metal findings, chains, clasps and earring hooks are the finest 925 Sterling silver, sourced from the UK. Unless stated otherwise.
Due to the nature of handmade, your jewellery may be slightly different to that in the images, however the essential design will be the same.
The materials I use are entirely natural, with differing shapes, sizes and colours. Some may have small natural inclusions or be more segmented with patches of differing hues, meaning that each is beautifully unique.
Don’t forget that in buying from BeeJewelled not only are you getting a one-of-a-kind piece of jewellery made with care and attention by hand, but you are also helping to save the bees and, in turn, our Earth! Thank you.
This jewellery is entirely made by hand and will be shipped carefully packaged in a lovely organza bag for easy storage or gifting.
If an item is out of stock but you love it, please email email@example.com and I'll do my best to recreate it especially for you.