Today a delivery of gorgeous pastel pink Rose Quartz beads arrived, in all shapes and sizes, and it seemed the perfect opportunity to tell you a little about this ever so pretty pink gem.
Rose Quartz is commercially mined in Madagascar, South-Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, India, U.S.A. and Brazil, where mine have come from. Its colour can vary from very bright pink to almost purple, but it is most famous for being a very feminine rosy pink. You will find that its natural colour is so lovely, and often so perfectly even that dying or enhancing is not needed. It is exactly as Nature intended!
Often referred to as the Heart Stone or the Love Magnet, Rose Quartz is the crystal of unconditional love! It has been used in love rituals and ceremonies for centuries, and remains an important talisman of relationships. It is quite effective in attracting new love, romance and intimacy, or in developing a closer bond with family or friends. It speaks directly to the Heart Chakra, dissolving emotional wounds, fears and resentments, and circulates a loving energy throughout the entire aura. It supports connection within groups and community. It carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort. The Rose Quartz property of restoring trust is one of its most powerful and important uses. The heart cannot move on from hurt into renewed trust until it fully understands and accepts past situations. Rose Quartz remedies this by dispelling feelings of fear and suspicion which poison the outlook. Reawakening the heart to its own innate love, it provides a deep sense of personal fulfilment and contentment, allowing one the capacity to truly give and receive love from others.
It’s not just romantic love that Rose Quartz crystal embodies. The stone’s meaning is one of unconditional love. It facilitates love entering your life through its ability to bring your consciousness to a higher level. Rose Quartz can help you to forgive, understand, and see fights or situations from a different perspective. Its healing properties will imbue you with the wisdom to deepen your connection with your partner. In that same way, Rose Quartz properties provide gentle energy that assists you in recognising your own need for compassion. It allows you to see that you deserve forgiveness and understanding from yourself.
- The soft pink emanations of Rose Quartz comforts and heals any wounds the heart has suffered, penetrating the inner chambers of the Heart Chakra where emotional experiences are recorded and stored. It dissolves the sorrows, worries, fears and resentments suppressing the heart’s ability to give and receive love, and replaces it with healing, comfort and inner nourishment.
- Meditate with rose quartz crystal to bring love and compassion into your life.
- It will wash out toxic energies and emotions that you have been trapped inside of you.
- Negativity which you have been holding onto will flow out as pure thoughts of unequivocal love flow in.
- It can be used to sooth burns and diminish the appearance of scars.
- Rose Quartz is a mothering crystal, inspiring nurturing of the self if one has lost their own mother. It promotes bonding and is a good stone to place on the stomach during pregnancy, and to take to the hospital to be near the baby during birth. It is also soothing in the days to follow.
- Rose Quartz is especially supportive of the female reproductive system, the genitals and for increase in fertility. It assists in alleviating sexual difficulties, post-partum depression, and is thought to help mothers heal after complicated births
- It may be placed by the bed or in the relationship corner of the home to restore trust and harmony, and encourage unconditional love.
- As a stone of love, tenderness and sensuality, Rose Quartz is a powerful aphrodisiac, stimulating sensual imagination.
- Rose Quartz is a wonderful sleep crystal for adults and children, providing beautiful dreams as well as preventing nightmares or night terrors. It also helps children to not be afraid of the dark.
- It is a calming and reassuring crystal, excellent for use in trauma or crisis, including the emotional upheaval of mid-life crisis.
- It strengthens empathy, sensitivity, and aids in the acceptance of necessary change. It is also an excellent stone for comforting grief.
- A large piece of unpolished Rose Quartz in the workplace provides ongoing protection against intrusion and gossip. It is also a professional support stone for beauty consultants.
- Don’t leave it exposed in bright sunlight too much or the colour may fade.
- Wash it in lukewarm water if you need to clean it, or better yet a solution of water and sea salt will clean any Quartz stone.
- Don’t expose it to sudden temperate changes or harsh environments, it may crack.
- Try not to spray perfume directly onto it.