Those born in March could be either a Pisces or an Aries, and both have the delicate and soothing Aquamarine as their main birthstone.
Aquamarine is a beautiful pale blue colour which invokes thoughts of calming water. Sailors, and those who travelled by water, used this gemstone as a talisman for good luck, fearlessness and protection. It is also the stone mermaids used to keep in treasure chests! I’m not sure I believe that, but I do believe that it’s green and blue colours represent all the depths of the oceans, and the different life and energy therein.
It is said to being peacefulness, inner strength and courage to those who wear or carry it. It will help the wearer connect with the natural energy and spirit of the beautiful ocean. It is also valued as a symbol of youth and eternal happiness. Many people who travel by, work on or live near water keep aquamarine stones or jewellery with them for protection and luck near the water.
Perhaps of use to many of you, this lovely stone’s soothing qualities make it a perfect companion for calming your nerves. Wear it when you feel anxious about an upcoming event, or to help you go with the flow when dealing with the general hustle and bustle of modern life.
Here’s a few ways to use it:
- in a heated moment, use it’s cooling energy to avoid letting hot-headed emotions lead your way
- wear it as a necklace to keep its positive and happy vibes close to your heart
- allow it’s cool and refreshing energy to reawaken a sluggish soul
- use the stone to conjure up or remember images of the ocean in all it’s beauty and magic
- wearing it can help you encourage self-respect and bring inner peace