Wearing Chakra Bracelets is said to help to keep the seven components of the body at their right energy levels causing the wearer to feel more balanced.
I have a variety of sizes to suit you, check individual descriptions for details.
Sizes are approximate. Measure your wrist and purchase the size up. If you like your gemstone bracelet loose, buy one the next size up. If you would like an extender chain of approx 1″ adding, please mention it in the Order Notes box when you checkout.
Generally, the seven Chakra bracelet consists of 7 colourful stones which represent individual chakras of the body.
Every chakra is associated with some major organs of the body as well as a bundle of nerves. They affect your physical, spiritual and emotional states of being in specific ways. It is essential for your overall well-being to keep all the chakras open and aligned by maintaining the energy flow of your body.
The seven coloured stones connect your mind, body, and soul in a circular manner which brings the energies back into balance.
The stones used in my bracelets include the following:
- Violet (crown chakra) – amethyst, agate, tourmaline or jasper
- Indigo (third eye) – lapis lazuli, agate, sodalite or sapphire
- Aqua/Blue (throat) – turquoise, seas sediment jasper, aquamarine or agate
- Green (heart) – peridot, jade, jasper, agate, emerald, aventurine or chrysocolla
- Yellow (solar plexus chakra) – jade, agate, citrine or tiger’s eye
- Orange (sacral chakra) – carnelian, agate, amber, jade or aventurine
- Red (root chakra) – jade, ruby, agate or carnelian