All in stock items are packaged and shipped within 24 hours Monday to Saturday. A custom make will obviously take longer. Postage is determined by your choice and location, but is specified upon checkout.
I am based in the south of France where postage can be a little on the slow side. I also use standard postage, to keep costs down. Here is a rough delivery guide:
- Mainland France – standard delivery takes 2-4 working days
- UK and rest of Europe – standard delivery takes 4-7 days
- Rest of the World – from 5 days
Because I believe in total honesty, my delivery costs are as follows:
- Mainland France – £2.95 or free with a spend of £30
- UK and rest of Europe – £2.95 or free with a spend of £30
- Rest of the World – £8.95 or free with a spend of £40
- Local to 32300 Mirande – free collection, email to make arrangements
Please note that I cannot be held liable for items taking longer or going missing in the post. Obviously if this happens contact me and I will do all I can to rectify the problem.
If you require your items to be couriered, please contact me for an invoice.
All items are carefully wrapped in pretty paper and presented in a personally selected organza bag. This is dispatched in a padded jiffy pack to keep your jewellery safe.
This is now available on all products and includes the above, plus the organza bag is presented in a recycled Kraft style box of suitable size. The box is beautifully presented, tied in twine, and finished with a gift tag. The images are an example only, packaging will differ season to season.
I am happy to include a handwritten personalised note, if you wish to send the gift directly to its recipient. Be sure to add your message in the ‘Order Notes‘ section of the checkout, and put their information in the Shipping Address section.